Construction management System
Construction Management System is specially designed to manage all functional and operational activities of construction project management sites. This cloud-based application offers easy and simplified automated project management features that help project managers efficiently coordinate and collaborate while driving towards business excellence.
Our advanced technology based fully automated construction management system is unparallel in managing diversified modules. It offers you the liberty to get all your construction project management related information on your fingertips. Want to get information based on a particular location or a site? Or do you require a comparative rate for a particular material? With this software, you can access all the required information related to a construction project anytime anywhere just by clicking your mouse.
Quick information about various aspects like designs and drawings, resources, stakeholders, stock including machines, expenses, reports, documents and everything else makes it easier for you to take a fast and accurate decision. You can also plan your strategies and reach the organization’s goals by meeting the parameters related to quality, time and cost.
Why choose us ?
- Our software is easy to operate and can be used on web as well as mobile or any other device that supports a modern browser.
- Our application has enough scope of adding features that fit diversified requirements of different organizations.
- It is developed to function during every level of operation even in multi-project construction programs.
- It facilitates uninterrupted workflows in construction sites and effectively supports the lifecycle management of the running projects.
- It is affordable and scalable with proven success in business performance improvement and automation.
Who uses this system?
(Add list of client names with their logos under the diversified industrial sector names, like: Real Estate, Design and Development, construction, project management etc.)
- Site management (Resource management)
- Machine Management
- Track Vehicle
- Office Expense
- Site Expense
- Inventory Management(optional)
- Cash Book Management
- Vendor Management
- MIS Reports
- Integration of SMS/Email for notification(optional)