To be successful on eBay, you need to have high quality constructed titles packed with keywords and all of your attributes and item specifics must be filled in so buyers can find your items easily. We manage this process by using the latest tools and research methods to find the best keywords for your products by hand, although we use technology to automate our process and to maximize efficiency, we check each title manually to insure we are using the best keywords, maximizing the title character count and making adjustments where necessary. eBay listing optimization is key to becoming a top rated seller on eBay.
Key Metrics to Analysis Listings
On each listing, we will see key metrics that tells how the listing is doing.
- Rank – Rank is the search placement of your listing with respect to other listings.
- Format – Format describes whether an item is offered through an auction-style listing or a fixed price listing.
- Impressions – Impressions are the number of times your listing appears to potential buyers in a search.
- Clicks – Clicks are the number of times buyers clicked on your listing in search to view your listing.
- Click through – Click through is the number of clicks divided by the number of impressions. A higher click through rate is better, meaning members were more likely to click on your item when they saw it in a search.
- Sold items – Sold items are the number of times buyers purchased an item from your listing. This number will only be greater than one when your listing is a multiple quantity fixed price listing.
- Sell through – Sell through is the number of items that sold divided by the number of clicks for your listing. A higher sell through rate is better, meaning members were more likely to buy your item when they clicked to view your listing.
- Watchers – Watchers are the total number of members watching your listing.
- Sales – Sales is the dollar value of items sold in a listing.
The title is one of the most important aspects of your listing. Our title recommendations help you identify important words such as brand name, size, or other descriptive information that a buyer use in their search. (eBay allow Maximum 80 Character including space for item title)
Adding a subtitle to your listing can increase buyer interest by providing more descriptive information about an item. Subtitles are visible when buyers view search results in List view. (eBay allow Maximum 50 Character including space for item title)
Images are everything when it comes to online selling. It is the only thing that connects the buyer to the product visually. A great looking image is what separates you from the competition. eBay has certain standards that sellers need to meet to sell on their marketplace. If you do not meet these standards, eBay will not let you sell onto their marketplace and may even suspend your account. We know what all the rules and regulations for eBay and all the other marketplaces, we can edit your photos while you sit back and relax so you can grow your business.
Entering item specifics ensures that buyers find your listing when they use this information in their searches. We provide item specifics recommendations to help you determine how to improve your listings so that they perform better in buyer searches. In some cases, we also suggest item specifics key words to include based on the listing category, title, and description.
The description is your opportunity to provide buyers with more information about the item. Be sure to use complete sentences and correct spelling and grammar. We make description more informative using eBay recommendations. eBay Listing Template Implementation: Adding a Custom Design Listing Template to your listing can increase buyer interest to your store. eBay store templates that can increase sales by 30%.
A great Catalog or listing can generate good sales comparison to any ordinary listings. Mucheco is expertise on creating various types of listings such as single listing, multi dropdown variation listings, bundle variation listing etc.
A shopping facility where by a customer can buy or order goods from your eBay store’s and collect them from a local branch. On eBay UK Partners with Argos, on eBay Australia Partners with Woolworths. Buyers search for listings that offer Click & Collect. Mucheco Offering Click & Collect facility which makes your items surface higher in search results.
eBay provide products recommendations, to help improve chances of selling item. Mucheco will help you create listings more informative and attractive.
eBay Listing Analytics helps you become a more effective seller. You can review key metrics of your listings and see how your listings are performing.
Store Name and URL:- The Store name you choose determines your Store’s web site address (URL), so choose a descriptive store name that tells buyers what you sell. This will also help Web search engines find your Store when buyers are looking for the products you offer. eBay Store Description Optimisaion A Store description helps increase the likelihood of appearing in search engines. We create accurate description that fit to your store and your item range.
Custom Category help buyers browse your virtual shelves-create and organize up to 300 categories and subcategories for your Store. Be sure to use relevant, popular keywords in your custom category names. Adding Search Engine Keywords to Store Category URL Store owners can customize keywords associated with each Store Page to increase the chances of buyers finding their store pages when using search engines.