Etsy Listing Analysis
Etsy Listing Analytics helps you become a more effective seller.
You can review key metrics of your listings and see how your listings are performing.
Key Metrics to Analysis Listings
On each listing, we will see key metrics that tells how the listing is doing.
- Views: Shop views include your shop homepage, sections, sold items, and policies.
- Quick Listing: Bulk list your products to Etsy in just seconds. Save listing options to make launching new listings quick and easy.
- Favorites: View public and private favorites.
- Orders: View all orders
- Revenue: Revenue is the item total after any discounts. It does not include tax, postage, or Etsy fees.
- Traffic sources: Sites that sent people to your shop or listings.
- Top keywords: Keywords people used to find your shop and listings in search engines. Landing page reports for each keyword only go back to last month.
- Most active: Pages viewed within your shop. Detailed reports for each listing only go back to last month.
- Listing Favourite: Items people added to their favourites, including public and private favourites.
ETSY Listing Optimization
ETSY Title Optimization
The title is one of the most important aspects of your listing. Our title recommendations help you identify important words such as brand name, size, or other descriptive information that a buyer use in their search. (It can be up to 140 characters)
Etsy Image Optimization
Adding pictures to your listing helps you increase sales, gives your buyers a more accurate idea of what to expect and distinguishes your listing from others of its kind. We do basic photo editing & re-sizing as per Etsy Image guideline (at least 570px wide, we recommend 1000px)
For the first photo in a listing, images oriented horizontally (landscape) or square images are recommended.
This helps to ensure that the center focal point of the image appears in the cropped thumbnail views.
Etsy Attributes Optimization
Entering item specifics ensures that buyers find your listing when they use this information in their searches.
We provide item specifics recommendations to help you determine how to improve your listings so that they perform better in buyer searches. In some cases, we also suggest item specifics key words to include based on the listing category, title, and description.
Etsy Description Optimization
The description is your opportunity to provide buyers with more information about the item. Be sure to use complete sentences and correct spelling and grammar. We make description more informative using Etsy recommendations. (The first 160 characters of your item description is used to create the meta description for your listing page)
Type of Listing
A great Catalog or listing can generate good sales comparison to any ordinary listings. Mucheco is expertise on creating various types of listings such as single and variation listings.
Download Shop Data: CSV file includes the listing title, description, price, currency code, quantity, tags, materials, and image URLs for all of your Currently for Sale listings.
Order Item: The Order Item CSV is a report of your sales at an individual item level.
Order: The Order CSV is a report of your sales at the order level. This report includes payment method for each order, along with card processing fees and bank deposit amounts for Direct Checkout orders.
Direct Checkout: The Direct Checkout CSV is a report of all of your payments received through direct checkout sales. If you’ve received an IRS form 1099-K from us this report can be used for reconciliation.
Direct Checkout Deposits: The Direct Checkout Deposits CSV is a report of all Direct Checkout deposits made to your bank account.